Inductotherm Group Australia Pty Ltd is part of the Inductotherm Group which brings together some forty companies strategically located around the world. They all share a focus on serving the metals and materials industry and all are leaders in their respective disciplines.
From the brilliant yellow of gold and the warm glow of copper to the cold grey of iron and steel, no matter what metal you melt, mould, heat or otherwise process, there’s an Inductotherm Group company with the equipment, technology or services you need.
Inductotherm Group companies provide the equipment and services that allow industry to process metals from melting through casting, heating, rolling, drawing, forming and shaping into their final products.
As a multi-technology organization, the Inductotherm Group offers many advantages:
- The unique ability to offer the best solution from a broad range of available technologies.
- A single point of contact and single source of project responsibility.
- The support of a global network of manufacturing and service facilities.
- Access to a full range of engineering, installation and repair services.
- Innovative technology advances through group synergy.
Inductotherm Group Australia has facilities to design, manufacture and service induction melting furnaces & induction heating equipment for the areas of South East Asia, Australia and New Zealand. With proven technology for every melt shop and thermal processing need, only Inductotherm can offer you proven efficient, reliable and effective systems to give you the competitive edge.
We design and manufacture the most advanced induction furnace systems for melting, holding and pouring for virtually all metal and material processing including, grey and ductile iron, steel, copper and copper-based alloys, aluminium, zinc, reactive metals, precious metals, silicon, and graphite heating, as well as numerous other special applications.
We also design and manufacture the most advanced induction heating systems for the forging, forming, brazing and for the heat treatment industries.
We also design and manufacture a complete line of Induction furnaces for melting, heating, coating, galvanizing and galvanealing on a continuous basis, primarily for the steel industry.
In additions to basic Induction Melting and Induction heating, we bring additional specialist technologies to Australia from the Inductotherm Group, such as:
- Vacuum Melting, Vacuum Aluminium Brazing and Soldering
- Large section heating for rolling mills such as induction slab & induction bar reheating
- Processes for pipe and tube production in aluminium, copper, brass and steels
- Melting and casting of super alloys and reactive metals under vacuum and controlled atmospheres
Inductotherm Group Australia has an extensive product range and will tailor standard products to suit your individual needs and applications as required. Please contact us to see what we can do for you.